Hello, I’m Stuart Kemp and I am a Civil Marriage Celebrant. Although I am based in Sydney NSW, I am authorised to perform your ceremony anywhere in Australia.
It is your special day and should reflect your hopes, wishes and dreams! Together, we will create the ceremony. As your marriage celebrant, I will ensure all the legal requirements are met, so you can relax, enjoy the ceremony and have fun with your guests!
You’ve taken the first step, so let’s walk the path together.
My services as a marriage celebrant will ensure that your day will be remembered long after the event. As part of my commitment as a marriage celebrant for your wedding, my package includes:
- Services of a fully qualified and authorised civil marriage celebrant
- Registered with the Attorney Generals Department since 2009
- An obligation free first meeting
- A resource book containing sample ceremonies, poetry, vows and referrals for all your wedding requirements
- Wedding rehearsal, either at the venue or another mutually agreed location.
- Presentation Certificate of Marriage
- Registration of the marriage with Births, Deaths & Marriages
- And if needed, a table for signing and a PA system
- A copy of the ceremony for you to keep.
Hours of Operation