I’m Jenaleen Downie. I am an experienced wedding celebrant, having conducted numerous wedding ceremonies throughout the Central Coast, Newcastle and Hunter regions since 2010.
I was a NSW finalist in the Australian Bridal Industry Awards (ABIA) for 3 years running and in 2016 I was ranked 11th in the state. This competition is independently conducted via surveys completed by the celebrant’s clients. Here are some of my special qualities that you can expect:
- Warm, relaxed and friendly – so you can easily communicate with me.
- Have a wealth of knowledge and ideas – I will guide you through the process.
- Can write and design a personalised ceremony – together we discuss your “story” and preferences.
- Have a good sense of humour – so we can have a bit of fun if desired.
- Have an eye for detail – often I will go above and beyond what is required.
- Have the right amount of “polish” – I coordinate my attire with ceremony colours or dress code.
- Deliver the ceremony with style and professionalism – so you get value for money.
In addition to this I provide all the necessary equipment and support for a prefect ceremony – a powerful battery-operated PA system with wireless microphone, signing table and chairs and emergency kit for last minute repairs and insect repellent!
I would be happy to organise an obligation-free meeting to further discuss how I can make your day a special day.
Hours of Operation