There’s no one magic ingredient that makes a wedding day sensational – it’s all those little things that combine together to create the perfect mix.
Need some help to get started? Kick off your heels, loosen those ties and ditch the formalities. Traditional weddings are stacked in formality, from the expensive clothes and the plush surroundings, to the top table and the first dance. Formalities have a tendency to make your guests feel like they can’t chill and really enjoy your celebration with you.
Look at your day in its entirety and find opportunities to relax certain things. Whether it’s scrapping a wedding party and sitting among your guests, indicating a relaxed dress code on your invitations, letting your guests choose their own seating, or serving margaritas instead of champagne.
Find little ways to put your families and friends at ease right from the outset, and let them know this isn’t ‘just another wedding.’ It’s Yours and it’s going to be amazing!
But you’ll need an experienced, fun, experienced and relaxed professional to help bring it all together. That’s what I’m here for. Let’s have a chat!
(PS: I don’t enter competitions to win awards – the REWARDS I have received over 15 years are beautiful words in cards and hundreds of amazing testimonials – that’s enough for me – if I contribute to your wedding day and make it perfect that’s all I care about – honestly!)
Call Ann on 0414 862 528.
Snippets about me:
- Servicing Gold Coast, Mount Tamborine, down to Byron Bay
- 1600 plus weddings
- Important note for some couples: if there are ‘complications and/or sensitivities’ with some parent situations – I have a great formula to help alleviate this kind of stress on the wedding day. Just ask me – I’m here to help!
- More written testimonials available than any other celebrant in Oz
- I don’t believe in awards! Why? Too many are not genuine and couples can be fooled
- Specialise also in sensational budget elopements for up to 20 people on our beautiful property in Terranora – unbelievable views over a lake, the Gold Coast and the ocean
- Leading national trainer of marriage celebrants for 8 years
- Professional mentor of many leading edge celebrants
- Trained and experienced public speaker
- Qualified creative writer (previous experience as sub-editor of leading newspapers)
- Provide couples with uniquely written ceremony materials to work with (couples love it!)- especially the 75 vows.
- Guaranteed to help you relax and enjoy your day
- Great organiser
- Event Management for 15 years
- Wedding Co-ordinator and decorator
- Every ceremony I write is original – no copy and paste stuff
- If I’m not available for your day – I’m happy to refer you to another super celebrant – you can’t take a chance on your celebrant – we are the most important service provider for your entire day!
Hours of Operation