Wandin Estate is one of the best wedding venues in the Hunter Valley. Perfect for your ceremony, reception and wedding guest accommodation. Set amongst rolling vineyards and natural bushland, this 120 acre estate boasts an elegant and spacious function centre. Wandin Estate is the perfect wedding venue all-year-round especially with their winter weddings package that enhances the beauty of your wedding with the added romance of bare vines and open fireplaces.
Sydney and regional New South Wales have some fabulous wedding venues! No matter what style or wedding you’re planning, big or small, extravagant or simple, winery or function centre, there is something for everyone. Here’s our list of Sydney’s most popular wedding venues for 2020. xx
How to Pick the Perfect Wedding Venue for your Sydney Wedding
Sydney and regional New South Wales has some amazing wedding venues. No matter your wedding budget or style, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Go through this handy checklist then sit back, relax, and browse through our list of popular Sydney wedding venues.
- Would you like your ceremony and reception at the same location? Or different?
- How many guests would you like at your ceremony and reception? Will you have a ceremony only guest list?
- Will your wedding have a theme? A theme could be rustic, glam, indoors, outdoors, winery, destination venue, beach, etc.
- What is your budget? Will you receive any assistance from parents or relatives? Would you ask your guests to contribute cash in lieu of a gift?
- Narrow down some dates. Check with your VIP guests to see what dates they definitely wouldn’t be available for.
- Do you have any special requirements? Accessibility for guests – eg steps might be difficult for elderly. Is there enough car parks or access to transport options?
- Do you need a backup plan in case of inclement weather? Can you move your ceremony / pre-dinner drinks somewhere if the weather is not ideal?
- Reach out to a few wedding venues and check to see how well they fit your anticipated numbers, theme, and estimated budget.
- Visit your favourite venues. See if you can visit the morning of a wedding, that way you can see the venue looking absolutely amazing. Enquire about a menu tasting if you would like one.
- Review their contract. Review and make certain what is included in the package you have selected. Some venues will include entertainment, decorations and more. Other’s will let you bring in external suppliers for this, cost this out too and double check your budget
Happy wedding planning and best wishes for a wonderful day. xx