Vincent from Vincent Lai Photography is a full time professional Sydney photojournalistic wedding photographer who has won multiple State and National AIPP Photography Awards. His wedding photography style is all about capturing that decisive moment that happens at every Sydney wedding. Capturing moments in real time.
RISS Photography are a cutting-edge modern photographer and cinematographer, using the state of the art technology in the photography field. They are a team of friendly and compassionate photographers and are happy to shoot anywhere in Sydney and the surrounds.
The goal at Instill Photo and Video is to capture the special memories of people on days like their wedding. They believe that one of the best ways to capture memories is naturally. An essential element of candid photography is allowing people to relax and be at ease. Instill Photography are masters of being at ease and natural — as well as blending in with the crowd to find those natural shots.
Sam Wyper Photography will capture the tears, joy and laughter throughout your wedding day in an unobtrusive way whilst conveying the beauty of the moment. He uses a unique combination of wedding photojournalism to create stunning creative portraits.
Rachel from Rachel Gutierrez Photography has spent many years fine tuning her craft, experience and knowledge. Every wedding couple, story and plan is unique and she believe in respectfully documenting and artfully curating the story so it is relived in all its incredible detail, forever. Rachel is honoured to have played an integral part of capturing heirloom imagery of wedding unions for over 1000 couples.
How to choose your perfect Sydney wedding photographer
- Browse wedding photographer’s portfolios. Look at their different styles.
- How many photos are you looking for? A couple dozen amazing shots to build an album, have printed and displayed? or hundreds or thousands? Some photographers take less photos, but they might be more to your liking. Other photographers may take many images and many may be quite similar.
- Create an action plan. Will you require photos of you getting ready? travel to and arrival at ceremony venue? Ceremony (obviously)! Then groups – how many? Photo-shoot of newlyweds on location? Reception coverage? How many hours do you think this might be?
- Once you have selected a shortlist of photographers send them an enquiry!
- Meet with your shortlisted photographers and ask them to show you completed albums, or a large range of photos from a single wedding. This will help you double check that they’re going to be able to deliver they style and quantity of photos that you’re after.
- Make sure your personalities match! Will you be comfortable with them on your wedding day?
- Compare packages and inclusions.
- Get post production details. Will you expect every image to be art-worked? or just a few hero images?
- Once you’ve settled on a photographer, check their contract and look for additional costs like overtime, printing, supply of digital images, and cost for special effects.
Sydney has some super talented wedding photographers. No matter what type of style or wedding coverage you’re after, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Sit back, relax, and browse these popular Sydney wedding photographers.
Brindleyimages are dedicated to recording your wedding day in a friendly but professional way, photographing those genuine smiles, the unexpected moments and those very important portrait and group shots. Their principal photographer, Robert is an exhibiting fine-art photographer who’s work has been in many galleries in Australia. He loves being part of your special day and will treat your photos, including your wedding album, as a work of art.
No matter your style of wedding or wedding budget a wedding photographer is essential. They will capture the memories, forgotten moments and enable you to relive your special day forevermore. We’ve complied a list of 10 of Sydney’s best wedding photographers to help your wedding planning. It’s essential you book your wedding photographer early, as many of the best will be booked many months or years in advance. So, sit back, relax, and browse through some of the best wedding photographers servicing weddings in Sydney and New South Wales.
Vincent Lai Photography’s wedding photography style is all about capturing that decisive moment that happens at every Sydney wedding. Capturing moments in real time. Vincent has worked as a professional wedding photographer in Sydney NSW for over 10 years and won multiple State and National AIPP Photography Awards.
Rachel from Rachel Gutierrez Photography has spent 15 years fine tuning her craft, experience and knowledge. Every wedding couple, story and plan is unique and she believe in respectfully documenting and artfully curating the story so it is relived in all its incredible detail, forever.
The goal at Instill Photo and Video is to capture the special memories of people on days like their wedding naturally. Candid, as a photography style, means informal or natural. An essential element of candid photography is allowing people to relax and be at ease. The result is gorgeous wedding photos that you’ll love looking at forever.
Manuel Vicente Photography, are a boutique photojournalist styled photography and design studio based in the Southern Highlands and Sydney. With over 15 years’ experience, their talent and fine attention to detail ensures a timeless photographic journey capturing their day and recorded in high couture European individually designed albums.
M16 Production is multi award winning studio based in Sydney specialising in wedding photography and video with primary objective – providing excellent quality wedding videography and photography. They focus on attention-to-detail images, combining skills and latest technology while creating your astonishing wedding photography and video.
Red Lion Photography was started 10 years ago specifically to cater to those that did not want full day coverages and wanted to design their own albums. That also offer great albums. Coverages starting from 2 hours with files only through to full day, they are perfectly positioned to assist whatever your budget is. With a natural unobtrusive style of photography, they create timeless images.