If you are looking for a bridal hair styling expert, then Exquisite Bridal Hair professionals are the perfect guys for you! They are reliable mobile bridal hairdressers in Sydney; making sure that their wedding hair styling services enhance the look of their Brides, and make them the centre of attention on their special day.
A Bridal Affair has been providing classic wedding cars and limousines in NSW since 1998. Their classic automobiles are restored to 100% original condition. This means that you can expect the reliability and comfort that is synonymous with the name ‘Rolls Royce’ and ‘Bentley’. Even though they are more than 50 years old, these vintage classic cars are in showroom condition.
We’ve made it easy to plan your perfect Sydney wedding. Whether you’re picturing something small at home, a large grand ball room affair, an escape to the country, or something else, the amazing suppliers on Wedding NSW can turn your wedding vision into reality. Here’s our list of New South Wales’ best wedding suppliers.
How to choose your perfect Sydney wedding cars
Usually the best place to start is refining your requirements.
- How many people are you needing transport for?
- How many pickup locations?
- Will you require cars whilst undertaking photos after your ceremony?
- Will you require transfer to a reception venue?
- Will you require transfer to accommodation after your reception?
- Will you require transport for parents, children, or other special guests (eg grandparents)?
- Does your wedding have a theme that you would like your choice of wedding transport to accommodate?
- What will you be wearing? Brides with large trains, or hooped skirts may need wide access doors and a large seating area – small cabins might not be suitable.
Create an transport plan. Number of people, number of hours, start and end suburbs, type of cars most suitable – stretch limousine, classic cars, modern machines. Once you have this sorted, select a shortlist of wedding transport companies and send them an enquiry! Compare packages and inclusions and meet with your shortlisted wedding car suppliers. This will help you double check that they’re going to be able to deliver what you require.
Sydney has many different types of wedding cars. No matter what type of car or how large your wedding party, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Sit back, relax, and browse these popular Sydney wedding car suppliers.
How to choose your perfect Sydney wedding photographer
- Browse wedding photographer’s portfolios. Look at their different styles.
- How many photos are you looking for? A couple dozen amazing shots to build an album, have printed and displayed? or hundreds or thousands? Some photographers take less photos, but they might be more to your liking. Other photographers may take many images and many may be quite similar.
- Create an action plan. Will you require photos of you getting ready? travel to and arrival at ceremony venue? Ceremony (obviously)! Then groups – how many? Photo-shoot of newlyweds on location? Reception coverage? How many hours do you think this might be?
- Once you have selected a shortlist of photographers send them an enquiry!
- Meet with your shortlisted photographers and ask them to show you completed albums, or a large range of photos from a single wedding. This will help you double check that they’re going to be able to deliver they style and quantity of photos that you’re after.
- Make sure your personalities match! Will you be comfortable with them on your wedding day?
- Compare packages and inclusions.
- Get post production details. Will you expect every image to be art-worked? or just a few hero images?
- Once you’ve settled on a photographer, check their contract and look for additional costs like overtime, printing, supply of digital images, and cost for special effects.
Sydney has some super talented wedding photographers. No matter what type of style or wedding coverage you’re after, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Sit back, relax, and browse these popular Sydney wedding photographers.
How to Pick the Perfect Wedding Venue for your Sydney Wedding
Sydney and regional New South Wales has some amazing wedding venues. No matter your wedding budget or style, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Go through this handy checklist then sit back, relax, and browse through our list of popular Sydney wedding venues.
- Would you like your ceremony and reception at the same location? Or different?
- How many guests would you like at your ceremony and reception? Will you have a ceremony only guest list?
- Will your wedding have a theme? A theme could be rustic, glam, indoors, outdoors, winery, destination venue, beach, etc.
- What is your budget? Will you receive any assistance from parents or relatives? Would you ask your guests to contribute cash in lieu of a gift?
- Narrow down some dates. Check with your VIP guests to see what dates they definitely wouldn’t be available for.
- Do you have any special requirements? Accessibility for guests – eg steps might be difficult for elderly. Is there enough car parks or access to transport options?
- Do you need a backup plan in case of inclement weather? Can you move your ceremony / pre-dinner drinks somewhere if the weather is not ideal?
- Reach out to a few wedding venues and check to see how well they fit your anticipated numbers, theme, and estimated budget.
- Visit your favourite venues. See if you can visit the morning of a wedding, that way you can see the venue looking absolutely amazing. Enquire about a menu tasting if you would like one.
- Review their contract. Review and make certain what is included in the package you have selected. Some venues will include entertainment, decorations and more. Other’s will let you bring in external suppliers for this, cost this out too and double check your budget
Happy wedding planning and best wishes for a wonderful day. xx
How to Pick the Perfect Wedding Celebrant for your Sydney Wedding
Your perfect wedding celebrant will be someone who makes you feel natural and relaxed. You should be able to pick up on their friendliness and organisational skills at your first meeting. They should show genuine interest in crafting an unique wedding ceremony that will incorporate aspects of your romantic journey along with the necessary legal requirements. Get in touch with a few celebrants, have a chat with them about your wedding ideas, and see whom you feel most comfortable with.
You might also like to check and see if your short-listed celebrants will be conducting any other weddings in Sydney on your chosen date, and see how they plan to accommodate the timing of the ceremonies. You don’t want them stuck in traffic when they should be at your wedding!
Some celebrants can provide a PA system or microphone to ensure your guests can hear you well. This can be particularly important if you plan on having a video taken on your day. Be sure to give your videographer your celebrant’s details so they can plan the best way to capture your wedding.
Similarly, some celebrants can provide a signing table along with special signing pens and more. Be sure to ask what extra touches they provide as part of their wedding service.
Best wishes for finding your perfect Sydney wedding celebrant. Here’s a list of some of Sydney’s most popular wedding celebrants.
Happy wedding planning. xx
No matter your style of wedding or wedding budget a wedding photographer is essential. They will capture the memories, forgotten moments and enable you to relive your special day forevermore. We’ve complied a list of 10 of Sydney’s best wedding photographers to help your wedding planning. It’s essential you book your wedding photographer early, as many of the best will be booked many months or years in advance. So, sit back, relax, and browse through some of the best wedding photographers servicing weddings in Sydney and New South Wales.
Vincent Lai Photography’s wedding photography style is all about capturing that decisive moment that happens at every Sydney wedding. Capturing moments in real time. Vincent has worked as a professional wedding photographer in Sydney NSW for over 10 years and won multiple State and National AIPP Photography Awards.
Rachel from Rachel Gutierrez Photography has spent 15 years fine tuning her craft, experience and knowledge. Every wedding couple, story and plan is unique and she believe in respectfully documenting and artfully curating the story so it is relived in all its incredible detail, forever.
The goal at Instill Photo and Video is to capture the special memories of people on days like their wedding naturally. Candid, as a photography style, means informal or natural. An essential element of candid photography is allowing people to relax and be at ease. The result is gorgeous wedding photos that you’ll love looking at forever.
Manuel Vicente Photography, are a boutique photojournalist styled photography and design studio based in the Southern Highlands and Sydney. With over 15 years’ experience, their talent and fine attention to detail ensures a timeless photographic journey capturing their day and recorded in high couture European individually designed albums.
M16 Production is multi award winning studio based in Sydney specialising in wedding photography and video with primary objective – providing excellent quality wedding videography and photography. They focus on attention-to-detail images, combining skills and latest technology while creating your astonishing wedding photography and video.
Red Lion Photography was started 10 years ago specifically to cater to those that did not want full day coverages and wanted to design their own albums. That also offer great albums. Coverages starting from 2 hours with files only through to full day, they are perfectly positioned to assist whatever your budget is. With a natural unobtrusive style of photography, they create timeless images.
Thinking of a Church wedding? You don’t need to be a regular church goer to get married in a church. Church weddings are popular for those who would like to include a spiritual aspect in their wedding ceremony. There are other benefits too! Like seating for your guests, shelter from poor weather, and parking! We’ve compiled a huge list of churches. Sit back, relax and browse churches in Sydney and throughout New South Wales.
Whether you’ve got a large bridal party or small, or your wedding theme is tradition or modern, you’ll need wedding transport. Check out some of Sydney’s best wedding car suppliers on Wedding NSW. Choose from stretch limousines, modern luxury cars, or glamorous classic cars all from suppliers servicing Sydney and New South Wales.
I Do Wedding Cars are Sydney’s newest, hip, funky, fresh, wedding car company also catering for school formals or any special occasion throughout the Sydney metropolitan area. Their fleet of cars come with complimentary red carpet, ribbon, water sprayers for flowers, umbrellas for rainy days, beverages and refreshments.
Travel to your ceremony in beautiful style, whether your dream fairytale, a vintage wedding or just to add a breath taking moment to your special day. Let Castlecrest Wedding Carriages and their professional staff take care of this very important moment. Choose between either Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage or Classic Traditional Coach drawn by percheron white cross horses.
Wedding limo hire in Sydney has never been as stylish or as easy as with Stylish Limousines. They have been providing limousine services for many years and are committed to providing you the highest quality limo hire service in Sydney for your wedding, school formal or other special occasion.
WOW Limousines provides a luxurious and professional chauffeured service for weddings and special events throughout Sydney. We have an exclusive range of vehicles that will grab everyone’s attention when you arrive at your destination. From a stretch Porsche or Hummer through to a Ferrari, Lamborghini or chopper!
Kombi Weddings offer personal service, competitive rates and immaculately maintained vehicles for your wedding day. They are very proud of their vehicles and take great pride in the restoration as well as the on-going maintenance. Both kombis have been recognised by Volkswagen Australia for the quality and standard of the restoration.
The Sapphire Coast Limousine Service has been operating for over 20 years. They operate from the South Coast to Sydney, including Canberra and Cooma. Their cars are equipped with LCD screens, sound systems and party lighting so an ordinary car ride can become a disco in transit, the perfect way to get in the mood for the pre-wedding celebration or rocking reception.
Stretch Porsche Hire have been in business since 1999 when Australia’s first ever stretch Porsche was completed in a small workshop in Sydney. Not only do they offer the hire of our truly magnificent cars, but can also provide a complete service for your bridal procession including champagne, flowers and even a red carpet treatment – fit for a king!