Tucked into a tropical rain-forest garden, just 15 minutes from Sydney CBD, Treehouse Gardens at Will & Mike’s is a stunning garden wedding venue with fountains, courtyards, lush gardens, and a renovated factory that dates back to 1912. The garden view room is a modern, bright space that’s perfect for a wedding reception following a ceremony in the gardens.
Long Reef Golf Club, Sydney’s premier wedding venue is located on the sandy shores of Long Reef beach, on the beautiful Northern Beaches.
Its spectacular location not only allows you to host your wedding celebration dinner, but also offers an award winning waterfront ceremonial setting to exchange your wedding vows. Magnificent scenic surrounds also provide the perfect backdrop for photography.
The Epping Club are here to help turn your dreams into reality. With exquisite surroundings and superb food, The Epping Club can cater for intimate affairs through to large events. Their packages are designed to be “all inclusive” and cover every part of your reception including food, beverages, chair covers, flowers, DJ and bridal table candelabras.
The Lagoon is Wollongong’s premier seafood restaurant and famous for award winning food, excellent service and breath taking views. Have your wedding ceremony on the beach, enjoy canapés and pre-dinner drinks by the water under the pine trees then make your way up to the restaurant for your reception. The Lagoon is situated just eighty minutes from Sydney central and easily accessible from the Princes Motorway and has ample free parking.
How to Pick the Perfect Wedding Venue for your Sydney Wedding
Sydney and regional New South Wales has some amazing wedding venues. No matter your wedding budget or style, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Go through this handy checklist then sit back, relax, and browse through our list of popular Sydney wedding venues.
- Would you like your ceremony and reception at the same location? Or different?
- How many guests would you like at your ceremony and reception? Will you have a ceremony only guest list?
- Will your wedding have a theme? A theme could be rustic, glam, indoors, outdoors, winery, destination venue, beach, etc.
- What is your budget? Will you receive any assistance from parents or relatives? Would you ask your guests to contribute cash in lieu of a gift?
- Narrow down some dates. Check with your VIP guests to see what dates they definitely wouldn’t be available for.
- Do you have any special requirements? Accessibility for guests – eg steps might be difficult for elderly. Is there enough car parks or access to transport options?
- Do you need a backup plan in case of inclement weather? Can you move your ceremony / pre-dinner drinks somewhere if the weather is not ideal?
- Reach out to a few wedding venues and check to see how well they fit your anticipated numbers, theme, and estimated budget.
- Visit your favourite venues. See if you can visit the morning of a wedding, that way you can see the venue looking absolutely amazing. Enquire about a menu tasting if you would like one.
- Review their contract. Review and make certain what is included in the package you have selected. Some venues will include entertainment, decorations and more. Other’s will let you bring in external suppliers for this, cost this out too and double check your budget
Happy wedding planning and best wishes for a wonderful day. xx
Found… a wedding venue with stunning gardens, chef’s that don’t do ‘function food’ but have an a la carte approach to weddings, and onsite accommodation! What could be better? The Hills Lodge is an elegant 4½ star hotel located in North Western Sydney. Set amongst landscaped gardens with private courtyards, it’s an ideal venue for both your wedding reception and ceremony.
For an incredible third time, the Colebee Centre has once again been voted Best Reception Centre in NSW! For 20 years Colebee has been known for outstanding service – the kind of service that takes what’s important to you and makes it important to us. When it comes down it to we believe your reception should be a fun-filled, stress-free celebration where you and your guests are treated like royalty (oh and with great photos!).
The Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific is one of Sydney’s leading beachside wedding venues. You and your guests can enjoy the stunning views and location while their experienced events team will look after you to ensure your wedding is a success. Take the stress out of your big day for you and your guests and have your wedding ceremony and reception in one convenient location.
Do you know someone who’s wedding has been cancelled by their venue? The Epping Club can help them right now and they can 100% hold their wedding.
With less than one hundred guests you can immediately book their $89pp wedding package. This all inclusive offer is great value and meets all health and safety requirements. Contact the team and make sure your big day is still on! Terms and conditions apply.