Set in the beautiful valley township of Clarendon, Silvestri’s of Clarendon is a blend of contemporary design and heritage features. The venue was created around a gracious 150 year old sandstone villa and includes a Ballroom, Restaurant Dining Room, separate Cocktail Bar, Wine Cellar, large Sandstone Terrace and European Style Topiary Garden. Set on one acre of land, the property’s entrance is framed with stately wrought iron gates lending the restaurant building, and its manicured gardens, the presence of an exclusive private estate. It is a truly magical setting for a wedding.
At Glen Ewin Estate your wedding will be hosted in a breathtaking garden setting, overlooking lakes and surrounded by mature trees and weeping willows. Only 4 minutes beyond the Adelaide suburbs, you will be surprised and delighted to discover such a beautiful wedding venue so close to the city. Glen Ewin Estate love to challenge the ordinary and create memories that last a lifetime.
Uniquely located on Lake Hume, Albury, The Boat Shed is landmark destination to celebrate your romantic wedding. The Boat Shed is the perfect wedding venue for your special occasion, offering spectacular water views and a private and tranquil setting for up to 350 guests for a cocktail party of 250 for a banquet setting.
Long Reef Golf Club, Sydney’s premier wedding venue is located on the sandy shores of Long Reef beach, on the beautiful Northern Beaches.
Its spectacular location not only allows you to host your wedding celebration dinner, but also offers an award winning waterfront ceremonial setting to exchange your wedding vows. Magnificent scenic surrounds also provide the perfect backdrop for photography.
Perched on the edge of the Coral Sea in the glorious Whitsundays, Villa Botanica, with its superb gardens and architecture, is a wedding venue simply unmatched anywhere in Australia. Be captivated by the breathtaking views and the landscaped tropical gardens. Overlooking the sea, beautifully decorated tables sit under and surrounded by twinkling fairy lights, with intricate wall carvings, antiquity and stylish extravagance creating a setting that could be anywhere in the world. Australia’s most exquisite wedding venue exclusively yours!
The Epping Club are here to help turn your dreams into reality. With exquisite surroundings and superb food, The Epping Club can cater for intimate affairs through to large events. Their packages are designed to be “all inclusive” and cover every part of your reception including food, beverages, chair covers, flowers, DJ and bridal table candelabras.
The Lagoon is Wollongong’s premier seafood restaurant and famous for award winning food, excellent service and breath taking views. Have your wedding ceremony on the beach, enjoy canapés and pre-dinner drinks by the water under the pine trees then make your way up to the restaurant for your reception. The Lagoon is situated just eighty minutes from Sydney central and easily accessible from the Princes Motorway and has ample free parking.
How to Pick the Perfect Wedding Venue for your Sydney Wedding
Sydney and regional New South Wales has some amazing wedding venues. No matter your wedding budget or style, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Go through this handy checklist then sit back, relax, and browse through our list of popular Sydney wedding venues.
- Would you like your ceremony and reception at the same location? Or different?
- How many guests would you like at your ceremony and reception? Will you have a ceremony only guest list?
- Will your wedding have a theme? A theme could be rustic, glam, indoors, outdoors, winery, destination venue, beach, etc.
- What is your budget? Will you receive any assistance from parents or relatives? Would you ask your guests to contribute cash in lieu of a gift?
- Narrow down some dates. Check with your VIP guests to see what dates they definitely wouldn’t be available for.
- Do you have any special requirements? Accessibility for guests – eg steps might be difficult for elderly. Is there enough car parks or access to transport options?
- Do you need a backup plan in case of inclement weather? Can you move your ceremony / pre-dinner drinks somewhere if the weather is not ideal?
- Reach out to a few wedding venues and check to see how well they fit your anticipated numbers, theme, and estimated budget.
- Visit your favourite venues. See if you can visit the morning of a wedding, that way you can see the venue looking absolutely amazing. Enquire about a menu tasting if you would like one.
- Review their contract. Review and make certain what is included in the package you have selected. Some venues will include entertainment, decorations and more. Other’s will let you bring in external suppliers for this, cost this out too and double check your budget
Happy wedding planning and best wishes for a wonderful day. xx
Novotel Newcastle Beach is the perfect place to celebrate your marriage. Their beautiful and spacious function room caters up to 110 guests seated including bridal table, dance floor, gift and cake table, or 140 guests for a cocktail reception. The hotel offers three generous wedding packages, starting from just $99 per person, to cater to a variety of different function styles and personal tastes.