The Crystal Palace is Sydney’s most stunning wedding venue!
Having been restored to its unique fairytale glory, this heritage listed building conveys a sense of elegance and prestige.
Situated on the harbour at Milsons Point, complement your special day with spectacular waterfront views of the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Lavender Bay.
Whether you are having an intimate reception for 60 close friends or an elaborate event for 400 well-wishers, the Crystal Palace will provide the perfect backdrop for your special day.
Imagine uninterrupted harbour views stretching from Balmain to Circular Quay. Whether the harbour is glistening under the sun or sparkling under the city lights, there is simply no venue more romantic.
Be inspired by the beauty and vibrance of the Crystal Ballroom! The abundance of natural light and traditional high ceilings will welcome your guests with warmth and grandeur.
Combining beauty and historical elegance with today’s precise technical facilities; the Crystal Palace offers the flexibility and style for the perfect reception.
- Three separate rooms that can be combined to form one grand event space
- Seating from 60 – 400 banquet style (on one level) or up to 1000 for cocktails (over two levels)
- A separate entry mezzanine level ideal for pre-dinner drinks
- Two outdoor decks with views of the Harbour, Lavender Bay & Balmain
- Luna Park Wharf just metres from the entrance for access for boat, ferry or water taxi access
- Separate Bridal entrance to reception venue can be accessed via the Crystal Palace boardwalk
You will be impressed by the variety of packages that are available, offering exquisite dining selections and our team of wedding specialists will be there to assist and guide you along every step of the way.
Hours of Operation