Welcome to The Pearl South Pacific, an elegant, sun-drenched resort within the sublime environs of Pacific Harbour, between Suva and Nadi. Come and leave a frenzied world far behind. Refresh, renew and indulge in world-class facilities and consummate service.
Set by the beach and surrounded by lush, tropical landscape, The Pearl is an idyllic escape where chic accommodation, exquisite cuisine and as much – or as little – adventure and relaxation await you.
The Pearl South Pacific combines first-class facilities with the ambiance and hospitality of a boutique retreat. Our facilities include:
- Four licensed restaurants (Mantarae restaurant, beach bar and bbq, the bistro and the club house at The Pearl South Pacific Championship Golf Course)
- Six bars (foyer bar, Mantarae bar, beach bar, bistro bar, pool bar, club house bar)
- PADI dive operator on site – Beqa Adventure Divers
- Motorised water sports – jetskis, banana boats
- One of Fiji’s longest stretches of sandy beach
- 18 hole championship golf course
- Fully-equipped gymnasium
- Swimming pool
- Spa and relaxation centre
- Tour and activities desk
- 24 hour room service
Why not get married in Fiji?
Spectacular scenery and a balmy climate make The Pearl an idyllic setting for romantic nuptials. The Pearl’s function personnel are experienced event planners and can help you design a perfect Fiji wedding. From finding the ideal ceremonial location to choosing the celebratory banquet, our team is available to assist for all weddings in Fiji. Feel free to discuss your ideas with them or ask for suggestions.
Hours of Operation