Situated within 6 acres of parkland the Banjo Paterson Cottage Restaurant is surrounded by landscaped gardens, making it ideal for wedding ceremonies. The restaurant’s old-world charm is highlighted by several open fireplaces and the views from our 2 spacious, fully enclosed verandahs are stunning. The adjoining car park has room for over 50 cars. Immediately below the cottage is a substantial private jetty, suitable for all types of boats also allowing access to water taxis. With a kitchen and cellar that have resulted in Banjo Paterson Cottage receiving numerous awards, your food and beverage requirements will be more than adequately satisfied.
Wedding NSW’s 10 Step Guide to Finding the Perfect Sydney Wedding Reception Venue
Sydney and regional New South Wales has some amazing wedding venues. No matter your wedding budget or style, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Go through this handy checklist then sit back, relax, and browse through our list of popular Sydney wedding venues.
- Would you like your ceremony and reception at the same location? Or different?
- How many guests would you like at your ceremony and reception? Will you have a ceremony only guest list?
- Will your wedding have a theme? A theme could be rustic, glam, indoors, outdoors, winery, destination venue, beach, etc.
- What is your budget? Will you receive any assistance from parents or relatives? Would you ask your guests to contribute cash in lieu of a gift?
- Narrow down some dates. Check with your VIP guests to see what dates they definitely wouldn’t be available for.
- Do you have any special requirements? Accessibility for guests – eg steps might be difficult for elderly. Is there enough car parks or access to transport options?
- Do you need a backup plan in case of inclement weather? Can you move your ceremony / pre-dinner drinks somewhere if the weather is not ideal?
- Reach out to a few wedding venues and check to see how well they fit your anticipated numbers, theme, and estimated budget.
- Visit your favourite venues. See if you can visit the morning of a wedding, that way you can see the venue looking absolutely amazing. Enquire about a menu tasting if you would like one.
- Review their contract. Review and make certain what is included in the package you have selected. Some venues will include entertainment, decorations and more. Other’s will let you bring in external suppliers for this, cost this out too and double check your budget
Happy wedding planning and best wishes for a wonderful day. xx
From beautiful ceremony locations and delicious reception dinners to comfortable accommodation options and additional styling touches, Orange Ex-Services’ Club is a full-service wedding venue. Their team will work with you to deliver the wedding of your dreams. From your ceremony, to your reception and first night together they’ll put together a package to suit you perfectly.
As the premier events precinct on the Central Coast, The Entertainment Grounds is the perfect venue for your wedding whether it be a small intimate gathering through to a large, extravagant reception. Boasting panoramic views of the racecourse and a beautiful mountainous backdrop through floor to ceiling glass windows and a spacious open plan room featuring modern décor.
Pullman Magenta Shores Resort is the perfect place to celebrate your wedding with family and friends on the Central Coast. Their luxuriously appointed event spaces offer high ceilings and magnificent water views. The majority of the event spaces offer natural light and terraces with exceptional views of the golf course and lake. Unforgettable Central Coast weddings are a Pullman Resort specialty!