It’s not a party with out music! So, to celebrate your wedding you’ll need to book entertainment. Maybe something light and classical to amp up the romance during your ceremony, then a DJ or live band for your reception to get the dance floor full. Wedding NSW has music and entertainment options for every style of wedding in Sydney and throughout New South Wales. Start planning today! xx
Sydney and regional New South Wales have some fabulous wedding venues! No matter what style or wedding you’re planning, big or small, extravagant or simple, winery or function centre, there is something for everyone. Here’s our list of Sydney’s most popular wedding venues for 2020. xx
How to Pick the Perfect Wedding Venue for your Sydney Wedding
Sydney and regional New South Wales has some amazing wedding venues. No matter your wedding budget or style, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Go through this handy checklist then sit back, relax, and browse through our list of popular Sydney wedding venues.
- Would you like your ceremony and reception at the same location? Or different?
- How many guests would you like at your ceremony and reception? Will you have a ceremony only guest list?
- Will your wedding have a theme? A theme could be rustic, glam, indoors, outdoors, winery, destination venue, beach, etc.
- What is your budget? Will you receive any assistance from parents or relatives? Would you ask your guests to contribute cash in lieu of a gift?
- Narrow down some dates. Check with your VIP guests to see what dates they definitely wouldn’t be available for.
- Do you have any special requirements? Accessibility for guests – eg steps might be difficult for elderly. Is there enough car parks or access to transport options?
- Do you need a backup plan in case of inclement weather? Can you move your ceremony / pre-dinner drinks somewhere if the weather is not ideal?
- Reach out to a few wedding venues and check to see how well they fit your anticipated numbers, theme, and estimated budget.
- Visit your favourite venues. See if you can visit the morning of a wedding, that way you can see the venue looking absolutely amazing. Enquire about a menu tasting if you would like one.
- Review their contract. Review and make certain what is included in the package you have selected. Some venues will include entertainment, decorations and more. Other’s will let you bring in external suppliers for this, cost this out too and double check your budget
Happy wedding planning and best wishes for a wonderful day. xx
Planning a Hen’s night or other special occasion? Your guests will be sure to enjoy the exciting beat of this entertaining dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour! Hop aboard Aqua Latino Dinner Cruise and let your senses be indulged with the explosive entertainment, tantalizing flavours, brilliant colour and dazzling vibe!
Thinking of a Church wedding? You don’t need to be a regular church goer to get married in a church. Church weddings are popular for those who would like to include a spiritual aspect in their wedding ceremony. There are other benefits too! Like seating for your guests, shelter from poor weather, and parking! We’ve compiled a huge list of churches. Sit back, relax and browse churches in Sydney and throughout New South Wales.