We’ve made it easy to plan your perfect Sydney wedding. Whether you’re picturing something small at home, a large grand ball room affair, an escape to the country, or something else, the amazing suppliers on Wedding NSW can turn your wedding vision into reality. Here’s our list of New South Wales’ best wedding suppliers.
10 Tips to Help you Find and Choose Your Sydney Wedding Venue
Sydney and regional New South Wales has some amazing wedding venues. No matter your wedding budget or style, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Go through this handy checklist then sit back, relax, and browse through our list of popular Sydney wedding venues.
- Would you like your ceremony and reception at the same location? Or different?
- How many guests would you like at your ceremony and reception? Will you have a ceremony only guest list?
- Will your wedding have a theme? A theme could be rustic, glam, indoors, outdoors, winery, destination venue, beach, etc.
- What is your budget? Will you receive any assistance from parents or relatives? Would you ask your guests to contribute cash in lieu of a gift?
- Narrow down some dates. Check with your VIP guests to see what dates they definitely wouldn’t be available for.
- Do you have any special requirements? Accessibility for guests – eg steps might be difficult for elderly. Is there enough car parks or access to transport options?
- Do you need a backup plan in case of inclement weather? Can you move your ceremony / pre-dinner drinks somewhere if the weather is not ideal?
- Reach out to a few wedding venues and check to see how well they fit your anticipated numbers, theme, and estimated budget.
- Visit your favourite venues. See if you can visit the morning of a wedding, that way you can see the venue looking absolutely amazing. Enquire about a menu tasting if you would like one.
- Review their contract. Review and make certain what is included in the package you have selected. Some venues will include entertainment, decorations and more. Other’s will let you bring in external suppliers for this, cost this out too and double check your budget
Happy wedding planning and best wishes for a wonderful day. xx
Sydney’s Most Amazing Wedding Venues
If you’re planning a wedding in Sydney or regional New South Wales then you’ll need a marriage celebrant! Whether your ceremony will be formal or casual it’s important that you connect well with your wedding celebrant. Your perfect wedding celebrant will be someone who makes you feel natural and relaxed. You should be able to pick up on their friendliness and organisational skills at your first meeting. They should show genuine interest in crafting an unique wedding ceremony that will incorporate aspects of your romantic journey along with the necessary legal requirements. Get in touch with a few celebrants, have a chat with them about your wedding ideas, and see whom you feel most comfortable with.
You might also like to check and see if your short-listed celebrants will be conducting any other weddings in Sydney on your chosen date, and see how they plan to accommodate the timing of the ceremonies. You don’t want them stuck in traffic when they should be at your wedding!
Some celebrants can provide a PA system or microphone to ensure your guests can hear you well. This can be particularly important if you plan on having a video taken on your day. Be sure to give your videographer your celebrant’s details so they can plan the best way to capture your wedding.
Similarly, some celebrants can provide a signing table along with special signing pens and more. Be sure to ask what extra touches they provide as part of their wedding service.
Best wishes for finding your perfect Sydney wedding celebrant. Here’s a list of some of Sydney’s most popular wedding celebrants.
Happy wedding planning. xx
Professional Sydney Wedding Celebrants
No matter your style of wedding or wedding budget a wedding photographer is essential. They will capture the memories, forgotten moments and enable you to relive your special day forevermore. We’ve complied a list of Sydney’s best wedding photographers to help your wedding planning. It’s essential you book your wedding photographer early, as many of the best will be booked many months or years in advance. So, sit back, relax, and browse through some of the best wedding photographers servicing weddings in Sydney and New South Wales.
Vincent Lai Photography’s wedding photography style is all about capturing that decisive moment that happens at every Sydney wedding. Capturing moments in real time. Vincent has worked as a professional wedding photographer in Sydney NSW for over 10 years and won multiple State and National AIPP Photography Awards.
Rachel from Rachel Gutierrez Photography has spent 15 years fine tuning her craft, experience and knowledge. Every wedding couple, story and plan is unique and she believe in respectfully documenting and artfully curating the story so it is relived in all its incredible detail, forever.
Emot Wedding Photography and Videography will capture all of the emotions of your special day with beautiful, candid imagery. Their team of photographers are hand-picked by their two founders who are leaders in the Australian and international photography industry. Vittorio and Michael are award winning master photographers who have photographed thousands of weddings in their 30 years in the industry.
RISS Photography are a team of friendly and compassionate photographers and are happy to shoot anywhere in Sydney and the surrounds. They have extensive experience in wedding shoots with all cultural and ethnic backgrounds which include Christian wedding, Hindu (Desi) weddings, Muslim (Pakistani, Bangladeshi) weddings and even Chinese weddings.
Ozi Productions specialize in the filming and editing of wedding stories creating astounding films full of memories. With their reliable team, you are assured that the photographer, videographer, or filmmaker that will work for you is an expert in the field and has a favorable background in their industry. They take pride in giving clients the best outcomes that will make you smile as you reminisce those moments.
Sydney based photographer, Yasmina Nadine Photography aim to seamlessly fit in with your schedule so that she blends into your day. Her relaxed and natural approach means that you and your partner will be able to look back at timeless imagery that captures real moments that will touch your heart for years to come.
3L Photography have 15+ years photographing weddings throughout Newcastle and the Hunter Valley. They recognise no two couples are the same, and every celebration is unique. Their unique pricing structure allows couples to build and design their own wedding packages, creating a personalised package to suit their budget and needs. Your package will include everything you want and more!
To be able to capture the smile and sparks of light in the eyes of couples as they look at one another is a joy to Clear Light Photography. They love to freeze a moment of time so it can be kept forever. Their style is clear, bright and colourful, with an authentic natural look.
Manuel Vicente Photography, are a boutique photojournalist styled photography and design studio based in the Southern Highlands and Sydney. With over 15 years’ experience, their talent and fine attention to detail ensures a timeless photographic journey capturing their day and recorded in high couture European individually designed albums.
M16 Production is multi award winning studio based in Sydney specialising in wedding photography and video with primary objective – providing excellent quality wedding videography and photography. They focus on attention-to-detail images, combining skills and latest technology while creating your astonishing wedding photography and video.
Red Lion Photography was started 10 years ago specifically to cater to those that did not want full day coverages and wanted to design their own albums. That also offer great albums. Coverages starting from 2 hours with files only through to full day, they are perfectly positioned to assist whatever your budget is. With a natural unobtrusive style of photography, they create timeless images.
Personalised, professional and prompt. Quality that shows in every image. Every photograph edited, each print professionally printed, every album hand finished. Classical, themed, casual or quirky – your wedding photographs from David Rich Photography will always reflect your preferences, your desires, your style.
MakVideo is a spirited and innovative company based in Sydney. Admiring people’s memories, we endeavour to capture their moments, reliving them through imaginative videos and photographs. They believe that their loving care and attention helps produce not only high quality wedding videos and photographs but also gorgeous, elegant and contemporary memories.
Make your Sydney wedding look amazing!
- Do you have a wedding theme? It might be colour based, movie based (Gone with the Wind, or The Great Gatsby maybe), formal or informal, modern or vintage, beach or country, or nothing at all. A wedding theme will help your wedding stylist put together an amazing concept.
- Will you require hire items? Marquee, chairs, tables, chair covers, shade, toilets, etc.
- Flowers can make your venue look amazing. How about a gorgeous flower wall or arbour, then beautiful floral table centrepieces at your reception.
Check out these Sydney Wedding suppliers who can help to turn your wedding vision into something amazing.